Saturday, April 03, 2010

Inner Banks Humor - Obamacare




At first I didn't understand it, but now it cracks me up how angry the left wing crazies get - screaming in outrage when you call ObamaCare socialized medicine. "You can't call it socialized medicine. Who do you think you are. Prove it is socialized medicine or shut up."

Actually I have decided not to respond any longer. The fact they are angry proves they know they are lying. I will settle for that. Now I call it socialized medicine and just smile as they explode.


1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger Ralph said...

We already have "socialized medicine" - it's called "Medicare".

Countries with "socialized medicine", such as Canada and the Scandinavian countries, have better health outcomes than the US.

Oddly enough, Obama's plan does very little to move to a single-payer system like in those other countries.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home